Whether you want to talk about your upcoming projects, new visual strategy, ux structure or you do have some cool ideas for collaboration feel free to contact me.
Thanks for stopping by.
- iOS human interface guidelines
- Material Design (Android)
- Mobile- & Webdesign
- InVision, Sketch, Principle, Zeplin, Abstract
- Kanban & Scrum
- Rapid Prototyping
- Visual-, interaction- & motion design
- Lean & agile design processes
- Research & usability testing
- User interviews & focus groups
- Design Thinking
- Ideation & concept workshop facilitation
Here I share small selection of books, articles and other content which keeps me motivated, inspires me and pushes me to contribute on my part.
Non-profit initiative advocating for awareness of how tech companies profit of users attention.
"Rams is a documentary portrait of Dieter Rams, one of the most influential designers alive, and a rumination on consumerism, sustainability, and the future of design." Enough said.
An article about the end for mobile apps occurring soon. In my my mind a really tough but good view on how apps are used and if we will really install an app for everything.
(German) A documentation about german cities suffering under traffic including a sceptical view on those relatively new sharing solutions as car sharing & ride sharing.